SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE

bits of sunshine grades 4-8

Working with teachers is the highlight of my day!

#DayItForward

| 0 comments

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

An extra day doesn’t come around that often, once every 4 years. So seize the moment or day to #DayItForward.  

As an Instructional Coach, I get the privilege of seeing awesome teachers in action on a daily basis.  I learn something new each time I sit down and collaborate with teachers.

What makes these teachers so great?

Willingness

First, their willingness to open their door to me.  Teaching can be a very private, passionate art.  To share that with someone else is a gift.

Dedication

Every day I see the planning, the time, and effort they put into all of their students.  I see them staying after to say kind words to a troubled teenager, bringing a new coat for a student without one and believing them when they don’t believe in themselves.

Learning

And finally, they continue to strive for excellence in themselves.  The discussions we have challenge and inspire me to be a better teacher and coach.

#DayItForward

So today I tried to show them my appreciation with just a small token.Working with teachers is the highlight of my day! I know it is small in comparison to what they give me on a daily basis but I hope they know how much I appreciate them!